Library Hours:( Monday to Friday -10.30am to 5.00pm & Saturday- 10.30am to 1.30pm)
Section : Timing
Circulation Section: 11.00 am to 4.00pm
Reading Section : 10.30 am to 4.00pm
Reference Section : 11.30 am to 4.00pm
Ask a librarian (Virtual reference service: 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Library services :
- Reading room facility is available from 10.30- 4.00 PM on all working days.
- Library remains closed on Sundays and Holidays only as per University holiday list.
- All Teaching, Non-teaching staff and students with Identity Card (provided by the college )are the members of the Library.
- All teaching staff are allowed to lend maximum 2 books from the library. However, holding of books for more than 21 days, renewal is obligatory.
- The Non-teaching staff are allowed to borrow 1books at a time for 10 days.
For student members:
- Honours Students can borrow maximum 2 books at a time depending on the availability of the same in the library for 21 days, which can be further renewed for a maximum period of another 21
- Students of Program Course can borrow 1books from library for 21days for home use. However, if needed it can be renewed for a maximum period of another 21
- The casual students who are not member of the library are not allowed to borrow books or to use library reading room.
- Students can re-issue their lending books for maximum two times provided that books have not been on demand by any other members of the library.
- Overdue charge for the students is 2.00 per day per book.
- No Journals/Magazines are issued for home use either to students or any staff.
- In case of any emergency need special permission is to be taken from the Principal/TIC/Librarian.