The logo of the college shows in totality the significance of the environmental factors, the quest for acquisition of knowledge for mankind and the importance of books in this regard.
IDEA FROM EACH COMPONENT OF THE LOGO:
- The inscription at the top signifies that knowledge is nectar (Amrit) and one should pray for acquiring "Vidya"(Knowledge).
- The rising sun in the upper part of the inner circle denotes light which emanates from knowledge and wisdom. It also signifies the control of sun on the Ecosystem of the earth.
- The lower part of the inner circle shows the symbol of a Dam which harnesses the energy of a natural system (the river) for controlled utilization.
- The replica of books on either side of the inner circle shows the importance of books as the storehouse of knowledge.
- The name of Baneswar Sarathibala Mahavidyalaya, Hatiduba in the lower part of the outer circle places the college on a proper place in this system.