Institution : Baneswar Sarathibala Mahavidyalaya, Coochbehar, West Bengal, India.
Designation – State Aided College Teacher,
Department – Geography(H.O.D)
Educational qualification : M.A (Geography), NET with J.R.F
Interested of research area : Environment and Disaster Management
Email : email@example.com
- Karjee Sajal and Madhusree Sarkar, “A study to find out the present status of rural development in Coochbehar II Block”, International Journal of Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary research, ISSN-2456-4567, 2021.
- Karjee Sajal and Madhusree Sarkar, “A study on the gender inequality in education, with special reference to Cooch Behar district”. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, ISSN-2349-5138, 2021.
- Karjee Sajal and Madhusree Sarkar, “A study on the land capability classification, with special reference to
Kalimpong District”. Wisdom of scientific Research, International Book of Multidisciplinary Studies, England
Publishing House, 2021.
- Karjee Sajal “Jalda Para Abhyaranyer Jib Baichitra o Tar Sankat” Probondhomala .Ed. Dr. Narendra Nath Roy.
Upjanbhui Publishers. Mathabhanga, Coochbehar, West Bengal,India. 2022, ISBN 978-93-85823-49-7.
- One week online faculty development program on “Open Source GIS Software- QGS”, HNB Garhwal University (A Central University), Srinagar Garwal, Uttarakhand.
- International Workshop on “Research Methodology and Statistical Applications (SPSS) for Social Sciences”
Annamalai University, Department of Education, from 19th-31st July 2021.
- “Geospatial technology for hydrological modelling”, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space, IIRS, Dehradun, from 19th July to 30th July 2021.
- “Overview of Web G.I.S Technology” Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space, IIRS,
Dehradun, from 21st June to 2nd July 2021.
- One day workshop on “SAR application for flood hazards mapping and monitoring”. Indian Space Research
Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space, IIRS, Dehradun, conducted on July 2021.
- “Living Amidst COVID-19: Issues and Concerns.’’ A.B.N. SEAL College, Coochbehar, West Bengal, 18th July
- ‘’Conservation of Biodiversity and Sustainability: Issues And Challenges.’’ Diamond Harbour Women’s University, West Bengal, India, 23rdJuly 2020.
- “International Webinar on Contemporary Urban Scene ’’ Krishnagar Govt. College, West Bengal, 1st Aug 2020.
- “Understanding our Rivers Of Hilly region and its Conservation’’ Mizoram university, Aizawl, India, 14th Aug
- ‘’Geography as a Discipline: Opportunities and Challenges ’’ Dewan Abdul Gani College, West Bengal, India,
25-26th Aug 2020.
- “Beyond the Boundaries: Saga of Burgeoning Urban, Eroded Coasts and Sustainability” Fakir Mohan University, Balasore, Odisha, 28th Aug 2020.
- “Contemporary Issues in Biodiversity and Its Related Technologies’’. Chakdaha College, West Bengal, India,
30th Aug 2020.
- “Integrating Energy, Climate Change and Development’’ Mizoram university, Aizawl, India, 8th Sep, 2020.
- Paper presentation on “Impact of Lockdown During COVID-19 Period” A One –Day International InterDisciplinary Webinar on Decoding COVID-19 and allied Issues” Organised by Islampur College, Islampur, Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal, 2020.
- Paper presentation on “The role of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar on the Empowerment of marginalized sections of Indian society” Organised by Baneswar Sarathibala Mahavidyalaya, from 15th to 16th November, 2022.